Congregation-based Training Programs
Our Ministry Development Officer Rev Chris Siriweera conducts Revitalisation Training weekends including a presentation titled ‘Towards A Healthier Church’ in which the following topics are covered:
- What is the Church?
- What is Church Revitalisation?
- Why Church Revitalisation?
- Symptoms of Declining Churches
- The Church at Ephesus - a Case Study
- WELL [Worship, Evangelism, Loving, Learning]
- Igniting the Fire - the Holy Spirit and Revitalisation
- Developing Ministry Teams
- Staying on Mission
There is also an action plan as a follow up to the seminar where Chris works closely with the Minister and the leadership to track any implementation/progress arising from the seminar.
How To Share Your Faith - Evangelism Training
- Think about evangelism and how to share your faith
- To be intentional about sharing our faith - individually and collectively
Developing Church Leaders
This is training in Pastoral Leadership, with a focus on church Elders.
- What is a leader?
- Why should we develop leaders?
- How do we go about developing church leaders?
- Presbyterian church governance structure
- Elders as shepherds
Contact us at email@example.com to express interest in any of our training programs for your church.
Kingdom Come Online Prayer Meeting
Join us for prayer for our church, the world-wide church and the world.
Kingdom Come Online Prayer Meetings are held 4 times a year at 8am on a Saturday morning. Zoom links are sent out closer to the date via the PCV Email Network.
Dates for upcoming Kingdom Online Prayer meetings in 2023 are:
- Saturday 13 May
- Saturday 11 August
- Saturday 18 November
Peer Support Program
Meeting regularly with church Pastors across the state in small groups to encourage one another in:
- Our walks with the Lord
- Family life
- Church revitalisation efforts
- To upskill each other
For more information about any of our programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .